Here are the rules listed by Ben on her blog:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
- I am obsessed with fuzzy socks and put them on as soon as I walk in the door each day, even when its 110 degrees outside.
- We don’t have cable. Which drives me CRAZY. 🙂
- I’ve been to multiple games for all four major sports franchises here in Dallas.
- When I was in the first grade I wished on my birthday for a baby brother…and got one! He’s one of bestest friends…and was even my maid of honor.
- My big girls initials are “TD” which, literally, was for touch down.
- My Master’s Degree is in Technology and Curriculum, and I went back for an admin certification.
- I am speed reader and have been known to finish two books in a day..on a good day. 🙂
- I am deathly afraid of snakes. Like panic attack afraid.
- If I get my Doctorate I would love for it to be in some asinine aspect of Women’s Studies.
- I can throw a football REALLY well. Like…really well. And a baseball too, in fact I was captain of my softball team in high school.
- I am not a big sweets eater…but love me some fritos and bean dip! 😉
Yea! My turn! I have to nominate 11 other bloggers, 🙂 whom I am SURE will love me for it!
1. Melinda Miller (@mmiller7571)
2. Amanda Dykes (@amandacdykes)
3. Jessica Johnson (@principalj)
4. Jon Samulson (@ipadsammy)
5. Matt Gomez (@mattBgomez)
6. Daisy Dyer Duerr (@DaisyDyerDuerr)
7. Leah Whitford (@leah_whit)
8. Hal Roberts (@HalLRoberts)
9. Jamie Vandergrift (@JaimeVanderG)
10. Aimee Bartiss (@aimeegbartiss)
11. Todd Neselony (@techninjatodd)
My questions for you are the same ones I was given above. 🙂
Even if you don’t all participate, please know you’re all a lil’ray of sunshine in my world and I’m thankful you’re in my PLN! Part of being a “leader” is being approachable and someone that you can “relate” too and that is what my PLN teaches me each and every day.
sunshiny & sensitive,