For those who missed the meeting, we wanted to give a brief synopsis of what was shared…
**JH talked about how amazing it was to work with a group of educators who did what was right by kids. You meet them at their level, you advance them as much as you can, and instill in them a love for learning. How very blessed we are to be surrounded by this team!
** J H asked for third week of school success stories and many were shared! Highlights?
- Carianne’s great work in the Lion’s Den and how 5th was loving it!
- Melanie and her support both in the classrooms and in the computer lab! Switching kids and access and all that business…Someone made the comment, “Melanie notices when I am working with a student and immediately will get up to help other students.” 5th grade LOVES that she scored them their printer after two years without one! WELL DONE, Mel!! (This is in addition to learning her new role!)
- Washam helps inspire students to read by encouraging them bring books to school to read along with her, even when they aren’t “wild” about reading.
- Jenn V. and Renee have super supportive and helpful with Mrs. J and all of her endeavors. It’s a whole new world down there these days, an we are SO proud of all you working to support each other!
- First grade was given a shoutout for their organization and passion and Marianne’s blogwas praised for it’s fabulousness!
- Tammy was praised for being so involved with the PTA and keeping all those extra balls up in the air. She’s not just juggling a couple things, she has a TON on her plate and as always, is impressive in her balancing act!
- Finally, James complimented the bus room and how smoothly that was working out for everyone. Thanks to all the teachers and professional staff who have contributed to helping that work!
I hope I didn’t miss anything that was shared. If I did, PLEASE let me know. I was a’typing as fast as I could, 🙂
If you came in past 3:30, (Lion’s roar ON TIME!) here is the first video that was shared.
This second one has made me cry every time I’ve seen it. Never underestimate the difference you are making in the lives of these Lions. You never know where your support, your encouragement, or where YOUR WORDS will take them.