For speaking, presenting, and consulting inquiries, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through my experiences as a teacher, a technology facilitator, and an administrator, I have a wide breadth of experiences. From technology roll out’s to integrating a cultural change, authentic experiences have opened a number of possibilities. From a think tank with the SBOE to consulting with administrators one on one, I have had the privilege to speak and present at a variety of conferences, school districts, events, and beyond. I speak on a variety of topics that focus on empowering administrators, teachers, and students in the workplace, leadership, technology integration, innovation, literacy, and more! I am more than happy to tailor my offerings below to meet the needs of your participants or any audience, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
- Changing the Way We Think About Leadership
- Digital Leadership & Why it Matters
- School Culture: Leading in a Critical Time
- Get off your Admin Island!
- Empowering Teacher Growth and Leadership
- Building a Collaborative Culture Within Your School
- Principal Productivity
- Using Social Media in Schools to Connect with Your Community and Beyond
I have done a number of presentations on social media, innovation in the classroom/campus, empowering teacher leadership, tech integration, and principal productivity. Many of my break-out sessions below can be tailored as well to fit the depth and breadth needed for a longer speaking engagement, or a shorter break-our session. Here are some options below that can also be modified to fit your learners:
- Social Media and the Principals Office
- PLC: Plug & PLay
- Using Twitter to Boost your Instructional Leadership
- Work Smarter, not Harder! Leveraging Talents in your School
- How Do We Leverage Our Personal Talents in Schools?
- Earth shaling Moves for Integration Success
- Tech Integration- What does it mean and how do we get there?
- Twitter 101 for Principals
- Using Instagram in the Classroom
- Take Charge of your Professional Growth
- Empowering Students and Families Using Social Media
- Digital Storytelling in the Classroom
- DRA, gone Digital!
- Digital Citizenship/Leadership for Students/Staff
- Connecting to Global Classrooms
- Technology as a Tool, Not a Process
- Build Engaging PD for Teachers (Workshop Model)