Oh friends. It’s officially been a year since Melinda Miller and I signed our contract with Dave Burgess Publishing and committed to sharing our message with whoever wanted to listen.
It was a year of writing, rereading, and more writing.
I opened a HUGE BOX OF BOOKS WITH MY NAME ON THEM TODAY and it all became worthwhile!
It was a pretty surreal feeling.
Our amazon blurb:
Make Your Campus a Place Where People Want to Work
Positive recognition and appreciation can transform your school from a place where people have to work into one where they want to work and enjoy bringing their best every day. And that transformation starts with the leader!
Your staff pours time and energy into learners every single day. As a busy PIRATE leader, you know that even the best crews need the direction of a great captain. But what does that look like? And how can you provide meaningful recognition and encouragement when your schedule is full and your budget is limited?
You can order your copy here, Lead with Appreciation: Fostering a Culture of Gratitude.
As a book bonus, take a selfie with your copy and tag either Melinda or I on any form of social media you’re connected to us on, we’ll send you a fantastic book bonus! Fab February is an idea I’ve talked about here and is a month we spend a chunk of time on in the book. When you buy a copy of Lead with Appreciation: Fostering a Culture of Gratitude, you’ll get a “Book Bonus” specifically created to help you and your staff kick-off Fabulous February. These ideas are designed to make the month of February more fun than exhausting!
- 4 different calendars
- Wonderful Wednesdays: Maybe Wednesdays are the best days of the week for your staff. Add just enough to get past hump day.
- Fabulous Foodie Fridays in February: End the week with “snackie snacks” as I would say!
- Fabulous February OOTD! (Outfit Of The Day.) Give your staff a break from official work clothes.
- Thirsty Thursdays in February. This is a drink themed week that can be as easy as four water bars or Sonic Happy Hour breaks.
- Social Media Images
- Editable images (with examples)
- Ready to use images
We can’t wait for you to read and hopefully LOVE this resource!