When we allow the different…
- we let students feel successful in nontraditional ways.
- we present a different perspective of what principals are like or what they do.
- those who felt unloved, feel loved.
- we skip whats best for all, and focus on whats best for the individual.
- we let go of what’s always been done, for what’s best right now.
- it lets people feel like taking risks is allowed…or even encouraged.
- we don’t get tired of the mundane or the status quo.
- programs are changed and we make new choices.
- antiquated instructional practices are let go of, for updated, new ones.
- growth and challenges become the norm, instead of a place of stress.
- we. make. a difference.
- lives. are. changed.
This past weekend, I got to be present for a good friend’s wedding. A good friend that I met on the internet. 🙂 That I’ve “seen” maybe four times, in my whole life. And it was amazing.
Be different. Allow different.
Embrace the different.