I do, I promise.
Mostly though? I blog in my head. I think through the title, the content, and action takeaways…but the actual GET TO THE BLOG part is where it all falls apart!!
HA! again…bless it.
Where’ve I been?
- Starting YEAR 5 as principal and partner with our amazing team
- Trying to handle being the MOM OF A SENIOR (God help us all.)
- Celebrating a certain campus that achieved 4 (YES, 4!!! distinction designations from the state of Texas!
- Celebrating a certain campus that earned the highest (yes, highest!) academic gains in the past four years, and was at the TOP of our district!
(Why does that matter? When I try real hard not to focus on test scores or standardized testing? B/C it’s the system in which I work and am evaluated. It also represents the HARD WORK my teachers and Wolves put in and how much they grew in our academic year.
- Feverishly working on “The Leadership Vault”, a subscription site for leaders designed to meet the needs and contribute to leaders from all over!
Annnnnnnnnd, finally, something else that has been taking up my time…another reason I have been M.I.A…… My principal BFF, Melinda Miller, and I have been working hard this summer to get this published so it can get in your hands!
Publish date should be in October…but I will keep you posted! We are super excited about this book…it’s the culmination of the Facebook groups and ideas shared over the past three years in our Staff Appreciation and Morale Facebook group. More on that soon!!
All this to say, I am here. I am principaling. And I hope all is well in your world too!