It’s the little things…
- a teacher completing lesson plans for her partner who was in an accident.
- a thank you note for a “stress free” testing season.
- a gift card to your favorite daily drink stop from a team that loves you.
- an acknowledgement of your strengths from someone who notices.
- a parent who says “good job”.
- a vox from friends who miss you, who make you laugh.
- a friend you can trust.
- a student who says they love you.
- a facebook comment that reminds you that someone is invested in YOU.
- a student who ducks and smiles when he sees you.
- an administrator who respects you.
- a bright and cheery good morning.
Sometimes its the little things that we forget to appreciate from others. What if it was YOUR little thing that made someone smile? What if that was the only smile they had that day? What if the only acknowledgment of their efforts, or just being, came from you?
From staff to students, there are people fighting struggles…home struggles, parent struggles, wellness struggles. Maybe their marriage is failing, maybe their child is sick…you just never know.
And yet it can be the little things that make a day tolerable enough to think you can do it all over again tomorrow.
Are there people who you could do a “little thing” for? Let me help you with these happy notes, 🙂
little thing grateful,