I love a good book study. I like learning, I like learning with others…but I also know I am guilty of adding too much to my plate!
Rather than just…not…this spring we’re doing a book study…BINGO!
Why it’s going to be amazing?
- It’s synchronous. Read a chapter a week or it all over the weekend.
- A book that applies to brand-new and veteran educators.
- Nothing heavy enough to stress anyone out.
- Two options for participating: a padlet or via twitter/IG.
- A prize for a blackout!
How is this going to grow me?
- I had to choose a book that met all of the above. I also wanted something with enough BONUS content that I could share quotes, videos, or podcasts from the author. Simon Sinek’s “Start with Why” checked all those boxes.
- Finding share solutions for the techie and the non-techie required extra “hmmmm…” time.
- Had to meet educators in different seasons of their world, our classrooms are filled with a continuum of experiences!
- Book studies can be laborious and boring. I wanted this to be FUN.
- My role will be responding, sharing, tagging, empowering, and encouraging…all my favorite verbs!
Want to play? I’ll mail YOU a technofabulous prize for playing as well! Want to make your own? Let me know your email address in the comments and I’ll share the template!